– Architect and propose Magento solutions as per client requirements.
– Review business requirements working with other team members.
– Perform a of requirements. Produce a solid, detailed technical design.
– Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
– Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround. – Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use. Train the subordinate team of developers.
– Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects.
– Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
– Be actively involved in the pre-sales activities by demonstrating technical capabilities through POCs.
– Strong object-oriented programming knowledge
– Very good PHP and CSS knowledge
– Magento certification is definitely a plus
– Experience on Core PHP, MYSQL, Jquery, HTML,CSS.
– Basics of tool like FileZilla, Dreamveaver, SVN etc.
– Must have good knowledge and understanding of PHP, MySQL and OOPS Concept.
– Development & Maintenance of internal websites, Client websites and applications.
– Write clean, bug free code ensure coding quality meets industry standards.
– Responsible for timely delivery
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Able to handle the online platforms like Amazon , Flipkart , Snapdeal , Shopclues, Indiamart, TradeIndia etc.
2. Managing orders and inventory
3. Cataloguing of products
4. Optimization of products on above Marketplaces so the products rank organically for specific keywords.
5. Running Ads on these platforms will be an added advantage
6. Create and Manage Store listing on mentioned platforms.